Social Fixer 6.21 Release Notes
Social Fixer 6.21 is a minor release to fix a few problems.
Click here to Install/Update from SocialFixer.com
- The option to insert a character counter into post boxes has been default to off, since Facebook increased the limit to 63,302 characters now. It now counts up instead of down.
- Updated Firefox Add-On compatibility to 11.0a1
- Posts were shown not in chronological order, and often in reverse order
- Fixed timestamps that no longer showed the full date and time after a Facebook code change.
- "Hovercards" that appeared when hovering over a person's name stopped hiding even with the option set
- Some users saw apps not auto-tabbing in some cases
- Filters based on story type were not being applied because Facebook removed the data to identify post types. I found a hack to identify story types in this case that appears to work, restoring post-type filtering.
- Some stories would not stay hidden or muted, or in some cases they would hide from the news feed but not from profiles, etc. I have coded a new way to uniquely identify posts which will help eliminate this problem.
This entry was posted in Release Notes
. Bookmark the permalink