- Notification previews are back! When hovering your mouse over most notifications, you will see a popup preview of what the notification is about.
- When using the "Reply" link on comments, the user you are replying to will now be tagged and notified that they were mentioned in a comment. A new option in but the Options panel and below the comments box lets you turn off auto-tagging.
- Added new story type: "Timeline changes" (type ID: 463)
- New Option under "Layout" tab to hide Lists in the left Navigation pane
- Added "Castleville" to the list of known apps.
- Some users saw their chat list of online friends as blank if the "Show all online friends in chat list" option was enabled.
- Fixed a problem that caused some pictures posted to Mobile Uploads to be hidden without being read.
- Some stories were not staying marked as 'read' or 'muted' because of an internal bug.
- Fixed: Error: m is undefined
- The Setup Wizard was appearing on the login page and sometimes on other web sites where Facebook was embedded in an iframe.
- Notifications pinned to the right sidebar or far right stopped working after a Facebook code change.
- Improvements to the auto-clicking of Older Posts should help make it work more consistently.
- Friends in the chat list were no longer in alphabetical order
- The number of friends online in the "chat dock" was incorrect if you had the option enabled to hide mobile users.
- The floating "Reply" box was sometimes positioned far away from the post being replied to, especially on Timeline posts.
- In some cases, Social Fixer incorrectly counted the number of comments to a post, and kept showing that there were new comments
Changes for Timeline
The recent introduction of Timeline profiles for all users left many people wondering what to do about, or frustrated that Social Fixer didn't work just right with the new changes. Here are the changes (so far) I've incorporated for the Timeline release:
- A Cover Photo couldn't be selected
- Friend Tracker is no longer added to Timeline pages because it displayed incorrectly