*Note: If you previously put in the CSS to fix the "squished" first post in the news feed, please remove it when installing 6.3!
- Friend Tracker now reports when you've been re-friended by someone, after they've previously unfriended you, unblocked you, or restored their disabled profile.
- When replying to Messages, pressing Tab from the message composer wouldn't tab to the Reply button, to make Tab->Enter a quick send key combination. Social Fixer now forces this to work.
- When Social Fixer automatically switches you to the "Recent Stories First" view of your news feed, you will now see a message after the switch, with the option to hide the message.
- Removed the option to manually sort the feed into chronological order, because there is now a chronological sort option built into Facebook.
- The note shown when Friend Tracker finds an unfriend now has a link to the FAQ for an explanation, and can be dismissed permanently.
- Fixed some speed problems when typing comments – characters would appear very slowly.
- Fixed a display quirk which caused the first post in a tabbed stream to squish to the right.
- General performance improvements in rendering and post processing.
- When "Automatically mark a post as 'read' after commenting on it " was enabled, the comment count was not updated with the newly-added comment.
- Some applications were no longer being tabbed after a Facebook change
- Fixed "Change profile images in chat to names" after a Facebook change broke it
- The option to float the control panel down the page when scrolling stopped positioning it correctly.
- Some sections in the right panel (like "Sponsored") were not collapsing correctly when clicked, and sometimes weren't staying collapsed on reload.
- With the "stretch wide" option enabled, the right sidebar (when visible) would cover up content on the right side of the news feed or in the blue header bar.
- In some cases, posts with new comments were staying hidden rather than highlighting the new comments.
- The "fix" for wheel scrolling in Ticker preview popups didn't work correctly for people using Macs and the two-finger swipe. This "fix" has been removed until I can find a way around it.