Social Fixer Version 15.1 includes fixes for the Control Panel display and post filtering, an updated UI, and many other bug fixes and enhancements.
Install the 15.1 update from SocialFixer.com
- User Interface improvements to fonts, colors, icons, and more by Eric Tuftee, a new collaborator focused on UI
- The Control Panel that appeared in the upper left is improved:
- The “Post Filtering Disabled” noticed has been moved to a one-time message that can be permanently dismissed.
- Advanced -> “Always Show Tab List” defaults to FALSE, so tabs won’t appear by default
- Added an option to restore the position of the Control Panel if it gets “lost”
- For most users, the Control Panel will only appear if you enable the “Mark All Read” functionality
- Filtering improvements:
- If “Always Show Tab List” is enabled, the control panel now correctly pre-populates all tabs defined by your filters.
- Improvements to the matching algorithms for better results
- When clicking a tab, sometimes no posts appeared. This has been improved, hopefully fixed.
- New Experiment: Open a “Notifications Dashboard” window using the link in the header of the notifications dropdown
- Additional Changes:
- New option in Advanced to customize the css style of posts marked “read”
- Don’t hide left column navigation of FB Settings page
- Improvements to Anonymize to catch more cases
- New option in User Interface to force the F logo and Home link in the blue header to reload the page and go to Most Recent
- Disable under apps.facebook and facebook.com/saved
- Fixed: When “Related Links” appear after clicking a link, some posts got filtered based on the content of the links, which should be ignored
- New filters now default “Stop on Match” to true, since that’s what most users expect
- Added a display of total bytes used in storage to Options -> Import/Export
- Fixed: When hiding left column is enabled, force it to appear on Settings page
- All HTML content written to the page is now sanitized for potentially malicious content (to satisfy Mozilla for Firefox add-on approval)
- Internal references to images on Facebook’s server have been converted to local resources (to satisfy Mozilla)
- Fixed: When Options was triggered to open to a specific tab, remote content (filters, tweaks, etc) were not loaded
- Added a tooltip to the “Stop on Match” checkbox in Options->Filters
- Removed “last_updated” field from post read data structure to conserve storage space
- Changed default number of “cache clean” days to 4 from 7
- Move the Options dialog down a few pixels so it doesn’t overlap Facebook’s blue bar
Questions? Problems? Need Support?
Please, Donate to support development!