Social Fixer 6.4 fixes some issues and adds new functionality. Please update to make sure Social Fixer keeps working correctly.
- Added a new "Timeline" tab in Social Fixer Options with several new options to customize display of Timeline pages. A small options panel will also appear on Timeline pages to allow quick changing of options (see right).
- Added the ability to hide the new mini-footer in the right column by hovering over it and clicking the 'x'.
- New Option in the "Posts" tab: Automatically click the "Not Spam" link on comments marked as SPAM. This is a convenient way for Page owners who are the victim of Facebook's over-zealous anti-spam feature, which often marks comments as SPAM which are not. This will automatically unmark all flagged comments (and mark them with a green left border), but then the Page owner needs to delete comments manually which actually are spam. (Most users will not need this feature, but some will find it useful!)
- Posts can now be filtered based on their privacy setting using a text-based filter and matching on the following terms: "privacy:public", "privacy:friends", or "privacy:custom". This is mostly for experienced users, who should know how this works!
- Added "Hidden Chronicles" and "Mafia Wars 2" to the list of known Apps.
- Hovering over images on Timeline pages now shows previews correctly.
- Added color-coding to the Friend Tracker – red if someone unfriends you, green if they re-friend you.
- Friend Tracker now displays a message with a link to the FAQ if it's stuck on "Loading" for more than 7 seconds.
- Updated Firefox compatibility to 13.0a1
- Facebook released a new photo viewer popup format. If the option was enabled to restore the comment button, it didn't work in these popups so users could not comment on photos in the new popup.
- Posts were sometimes being automatically marked as read when clicking on any link in the post, or randomly when new comments were dynamically inserted, if the option to "Automatically mark a post as read after commenting on it" option was enabled. A new, more reliable method of triggering this event is now being used.
- When hovering over Notifications to see the preview, sometimes the "Loading" bubble would get stuck and remain visible on the page even after moving the cursor away from the Notification item.
- Removing the last Filter and saving wouldn't actually remove it.
- When anonymizing the screen, sometimes user profile images would become abnormally large.
- Improved positioning and style when Notifications are "pinned" to the right.
- When offline, the Chat stub at the bottom would show "Chat (Offline)(0)" when chat options were enabled. Fixed to now show "(0)".
- Some users saw multiple "Add filter" buttons in the Filtering tab of Options.
- When using Chat options to control the visible list of friends on chat, long lists didn't have a scroll bar.
- With the "Stretch wide" option enabled, Timeline pages would render incorrectly – either too narrow or too wide. Stretching to full width has been disabled on Timeline pages.