Social Fixer Version 22.0 addresses some known problems and adds some enhancements.
Install the 22.0 update from SocialFixer.com
- Fix “Enter in Comments” once again, after another FB code change
- Friend Tracker Improvements
- Added an ‘Okay All’ button
- Notify about unfriends only after several absences (guarding against flaky FB data, friends who periodically suspend)
- Separate options to notify about re-friends vs. unfriends
- ‘Check for friend changes after this many hours’ setting wouldn’t save
- Display alerts in reverse chronological order (of when Social Fixer noticed, NOT when actually unfriended – we cannot detect that)
- Change some wording to avoid words ‘unfriend’ and ‘re-friend’
- Improvements to Hide/Show Parts of the Page
- Allow local debug hideable items to augment the subscription list
- Added filtering by ‘Group Posted In’ and ‘Page Posted By’ types
- All Display Tweaks changes apply to current page without reload (previously some did / some didn’t)
- Move ‘Find Wrench Menu’ and ‘Find Control Panel’ to top of Advanced menu
- Change names so Support instruction to ‘click Find Wrench Menu’ is unambiguous
- Recognize all posts in FB post search results, if FB shows them as full posts
- Update Firefox logo
- Remove spurious dot in Social Fixer support groups: ‘Like · · [date]’ -> ‘Like · [date]’
- ’[?&]no_sfx’ in URL makes Social Fixer do nothing (for debugging)
- Fix occasional gibberish tab names when naming tabs after post author
- Improve capture of ‘Post Action’ filter data
- Fixes to some ‘tips’
- Improve debug logs
- The experimental ‘Stay On Page’ feature pops up and whenever you try to navigate away from Facebook. Disabled by default, this is not a feature most people will want.
Questions? Problems? Need Support?
Do you like what you see? Please, Donate to support development!